Sunday 1 February 2015

#BookAndShoes

Hi guys, I'm back with a new tag, well not a tag created by me but a tag that I participated in. I'm not too sure who exactly created the tag but credit goes to you out there wherever you, whoever you are!

This is the #BookAndShoes tag. I used my 5" inch wedges :O and the book Gone Girl. 


Okay so maybe it's not exactly a physical copy of the book. I read majority of my books either on my phone or on my iPad. Shoot me. I'm on a let's say lifetime book buying ban, yeh I know it's quite sad really. Sigh. 
But those heels though? I swear I fell in love with those heels when I first laid my eyes on them. I waited till the sales and finally ordered them online from New Look for only £13. What a bargain! But sadly, I don't think I can even wear them ever again, I twisted my ankle the other day wearing these and now my foot is in serious pain :( Double Sigh.
Well Ladies and Gents, this is the #BookAndShoes tag. And I tag everyone out there to do it :)

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment