Tuesday 3 February 2015

Teaser Tuesday (#1)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
I must not be as covered as I think I am. Clearly I'm warming up, because suddenly I actually care, and hunch more carefully into my cocoon. 
"On with the mechanic's suit, Miss LaRoux."

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!
    Mine this week: http://wp.me/pZnGI-iW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! :) I really enjoyed doing this meme

      Delete
  2. This one is on my TBR, I can't wait to start it. Great teaser and Welcome to TT - it's loads of fun :)

    My Teaser this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the first few pages but so far no complaints! I can't wait to finish it! I had fun this first time round, can't wait to carry on!

      Delete
  3. Love that dramatic cover and your Teaser too. I'm curious about Miss LaRoux and her mechanic's suit!
    My Tuesday post features SIX STRINGS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious too I've only read the first few pages and I am absolutely in love with the cover! Thank you for commenting and posting your TT, I will check it out :)

      Delete
  4. What in the world is happening. I must know more about this book.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/03/teaser-tuesdays-100-one-more-day-what-if-tommorrow-never-happens/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today was my first time trying this as well. Great teaser. Really makes me want to look into this book. Here's mine: http://awrenfro.com/2015/02/03/teaser-tuesday-the-shining-by-stephen-king/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would probably like to know a leeetle bit more to continue reading, but I've seen this book featured on other blogs so it must be one to read!

    Here's my teaser:
    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/teaser-tuesday-3rd-feb-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this book! I hope you end up enjoying every bit of it too:)
    Great choice!- and the cover is beautiful- I'm so tempted to make it into a gigantic poster because it's too gorgeous not to;)

    ReplyDelete