Sunday 1 February 2015

Monthly Wrap - Up

January is already over? Wow. It's unbelievable how fast the days go by, it only feels like yesterday that 2015 had just started, and now already the first month of the year is over. Which now brings me to the Monthly Wrap Up.

I admit I've not read as many books that I had hoped to have read this month, but it's a start having come out of a book slump so suffice to say, I'm actually quite proud of myself.

So here's my January 2015 book wrap up:


Daughter by Jane Shemilt 
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson


I don't normally bake loads but this month I think I baked quite a bit. So here is a baking wrap up, mainly all cupcakes tbh, I don't think I took a picture of my cookies, which I now regret, oopsies.


But so far I can say that this month has been a pretty good month for me and I'm ever so happy. Happier than I've been in a while, which is saying something. This blog is somewhat helping me too in a way so I'm glad I've started this although I know it's not as good as many other blogs out there. I'm just doing this for myself even if no one sees this.

So cheers to a good month and hopefully many more to come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment